Creating a client-centred culture starting with management
Client Service has to be much more than words in a Mission Statement. Senior management has to embody good client service.
We firmly believe that happy employees lead to happy clients. It’s important for staff to see that their bosses can motivate and communicate with skill. Management can lead by example, showing how to engage with others effectively and how to look for mutually beneficial outcomes.
Creating a client-centred culture demands more than training courses. We provide an integrated transformation – combining classroom learning, consultancy, change workshops and tailored events – to promote teamwork and a sense of belonging.
Some of the programmes we deliver in this area:
- Creating a client-centred culture
- Communication skills for people managers
- Coaching skills for leaders
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Teamwork and effective collaboration
- Business storytelling for leaders
- Emotional Intelligence for well-being
- “Living the values” events with bespoke boardgames
Request for more information contact form below: